Frequently Asked Question ATZO Cloud
You've get questions, we've got answers
You can back up you’re the following:
- Photos (example: jpeg, png)
- Documents (example: word, excel, power point)
- Configuration files (example: conf, exe)
- Email (example: pst, msg )
- Music (example: mp3, mp4)
- Videos (example: avi, mp4, mpeg)
Yes – our service needs agent installation. This is a onetime installation only. Installation of the data agent is done via the ATZO Portal. A link to the Portal will be sent to you.
Yes. Our business and reputation depends on keeping your data safely backed up. All data is compressed and encrypted before transmission to the cloud storage and remains encrypted once they reach their destination. The data on backup servers can only be accessed by authorized users.
Versioning is the number of past copies of the same file that is being stored in the cloud. Currently, it is defaulted at 2. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to change this setting.
Your storage quota is defined as the amount of storage purchased and can be view from your ATZO Cloud Portal. Once storage limit is exceeded, backups will fail. You need to contact email@example.com to increase your storage size.
An email will be sent to the administrator of the company upon reaching 50% utilization of the storage. We strongly advice to purchase additional storage to avoid any failed backups.
- Ability to schedule a backup of up to 5GB
- Able to test our ATZO Cloud software for 21 days
- Able to add users under your company to see how easy it is to manage backups in your organization.
The download time duration are varies depends on the user’s internet connectivity. The higher the bandwidth will resulting the lesser download time.
Once we receive your request, we will process your request within 5 working days. It may take up to 14 days for the refund to reflect in your bank statement. Refund Method – Internet Banking Refund Time (After Refund Is Processed) – Up to 14 days